Geoboard or geometry board 7x7
Geoboard was invented by Caleb Gattegno (1911-1988), an English mathematician and educator. Geoboard was developed as a manipulative tool to teach primary geometry in schools. Traditionally, it was made of wood and nails (lattice points). Rubber is placed around the nails to form different shapes.
Geoboarding can be used as a form of cognition to facilitate learning and expand mathematical knowledge.
Initially, the child works with rubbers and tries to place them on metal pins. You can then create various imaginary shapes or use task cards.
Geobor or geometry board is a material of senses, which is primarily for acquiring basic mathematical and geometric skills (counting, calculating, writing, shaping, symmetry and asymmetry, forming polygonal shapes, forming 2D images, perimeter spatial geometry, plane representation, angles, features of equality). At the same time, this is material that helps in color learning and language learning (figure names, number and letter formation, story visualization, etc.).
Geoboard or geometry board develops children's hand and eye coordination, fine finger motor skills, logical and abstract thinking, creativity, visual perception, patience, attention span, concentration, independence.
Size: 20x20 cm
Materials used: white solid wood, water-based varnish, metal pins, linen, laminated cards, rubber.
The set includes:
- Geoboard or geometry board with 49 metal pins;
- 40 document rubbers (4 different sizes, 4 different colors);
- Envelope with 12 task cards;
- Linen bag.
Task cards have 3 difficulty levels:
- Green cards - simple geometric shapes;
- Yellow cards - composite geometric shapes;
- Red cards - drawings.
The toy is suitable for children from 2 years of age.Warning: Contains small parts - risk of choking. Use under adult supervision.
Ecological and developing wooden toys and furniture created with love, responsibility and care, which will help your child to discover the magic and diversity of the world, developing creativity, independence and freedom of movement.
CONDITIONS FOR DELIVERY:
- AFTER COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE IN THE SPECIFIED EMAIL, WHICH MUST BE PAYED WITHIN 3 DAYS, BY BANK TRANSFER.
2. THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE DELIVERY FEE.
3. DELIVERY DURING SEVEN WORKING DAYS (unless otherwise specified).